Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 3: Naturally Occurring Letterform

I wanted the first picture in my journal to be something slightly different than the norm. Walking around campus after class today, I found many things I could have taken a picture of; most, however, were probably already taken by another student. So instead, I found my picture in my own house in Exeter Township. This picture was taken on Thursday September 16th at 7:00 PM. Looking around my house, I cam across this letter "G" along the bottom of an end table. This "G" is actually on its side; the end of the table leg curls up to make what looks like a cross stroke on an actual letter "G." I must thank my mother for her awesome sense of design; without this piece of furniture I would probably still be looking for the perfect picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment